Every mother and housewife tries to make the most delicious and best types of nutritious sweets for her children, and she usually looks for ways to prepare cold sweets with biscuits without an oven because they are easy to prepare.
This type of sweets is usually prepared using simple and available contents, and it does not need a long time to prepare, only a few minutes, and without an oven, it has a delicious and quick dessert with minimal effort.
How to make cold sweets with biscuits
Cold desserts that can be prepared using biscuits are one of the fastest meals that can be prepared at home, among the most beautiful:
This item needs the following components:
- One and a half cups of crumbled plain biscuits.
- 3 tablespoons butter.
- 6 tablespoons of finely ground sugar.
- A cup of soft cream cheese.
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Half a cup of whipped cooking cream.
Mix the biscuits, butter, and 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar well in a large dish until the mixture is homogeneous, then it is placed in a cake mold and in the refrigerator.
Cream cheese, 3 tablespoons of fine sugar, and lemon juice mix well and distribute the mixture over the cold cheesecake.
Cover the bowl with foil and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
The dish is decorated with nuts, coconut, and liquid chocolate, as desired, and served.
This dessert needs the following ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons of butter.
- 2 cups of plain biscuits.
- A tablespoon of honey.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa.
- Ground nuts.
- Crush the biscuit and grind it well, then add cocoa to it and mix well.
- Add butter to the previous ingredients, stirring well.
- Add nuts and keep going.
- Add honey while continuing to mix and stir.
- Put the mixture in a deep dish, then leave it in the refrigerator for at least half an hour until it looks firm.
- Cut the biscuits in a serving dish and decorate with nuts and liquid or crushed chocolate, as desired.
Cold Nescafe Biscuits
Biscuits, Nescafe, and Cold desserts for Nescafe lovers, you need the following ingredients:
- 2 boxes of plain biscuits.
- A cup of whipping cream.
- 2 cups of cold milk.
- 6 tablespoons of fine sugar.
- 2 tablespoons of instant coffee.
- 2 cups of lukewarm water, dissolved in one tablespoon of sugar, and one tablespoon of instant coffee.
- Half a liter of lukewarm water, dissolve a tablespoon of instant coffee and a tablespoon of sugar.
- Put the whipping cream into the bowl of the electric mixer with the sugar, coffee, and milk.
- Mix the ingredients well until the mixture is homogeneous.
- The biscuit pieces are placed in water mixed with sugar and coffee and then stacked on a tray as a first layer.
- Put an amount of cream that was previously prepared on the biscuit.
- Put the rest of the biscuits in the water mixed with sugar and coffee, then stack them on the cream.
- Repeat the previous steps until you have finished placing all the available biscuits and cream.
- Decorate the tray with nuts and crumbled biscuits, put them in the refrigerator, and serve cold.
Cold sweets of biscuits and chocolate
Everyone loves cold sweets that combine biscuits with chocolate, and a special kind of dessert that consists of two layers can be prepared using the following ingredients:
1 - Ingredients needed to prepare the first layer:
- A cup of crushed biscuits.
- frothy cup
- A cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- 4 tablespoons of cocoa.
- Ingredients required to prepare the second layer:
- A cup and a half of refined sugar.
- 1/2 cup of milk.
Grated chocolate for garnish.
- Put the butter on the fire in a deep frying pan until it melts, and add the milk and cocoa to it with constant stirring.
- Add the crushed biscuits to the previous mixture, stirring well, and put on the fire again for a few minutes.
- Put the mixture in the cake pan.
- Mix fine sugar with cocoa and soften well.
- The previous ingredients are placed on the first layer in the cake mold.
- Decorate the mold with grated chocolate.
- Place the mold in the freezer for 30 minutes to firm up.
Cut and serve cold.
Cold sweets with biscuits we presented to you with simple steps and ingredients available in every home, to be prepared without an oven and ready to be presented wonderfully and distinctively in a few minutes.