The method of making orchid is one of the things that should be learned, especially with the advent of winter, because it is one of the drinks that contribute to the feeling of warmth during the cold winter, as well as providing the body with many health benefits, as it gives an abundant amount of calcium necessary for healthy bones and teeth, and In this context, we will reveal to you in detail how to make sahlab with more than one flavor and recipe, so follow us.
How to make sahlab mix
- Half a cup of ground rice.
- A cup of granulated white sugar.
- Half a cup of powdered milk.
- 4 cups of milk and sugar.
- An appropriate amount of coconut, cinnamon, and nuts to decorate the orchid.
- A piece of ground mastic with a teaspoon of sugar.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- One cup of coconut.
- Bring a clean, dry jar.
- Mix the ground rice, powdered milk, coconut, powdered sugar, starch, vanilla, and sesame, and keep this mixture in the jar until use.
- Put the milk in a suitable container on the fire and before it heats up add 2 tablespoons of orchid powder that was prepared with the mastic powdered with sugar.
- Stir the ingredients well so as not to get lumpy, and when it boils and the mixture thickens, remove it from the heat and then pour it into serving cups.
The way the original orchid works
- One large cup of starch or orchid.
- 2 large cups of liquid milk.
- A quarter of a cup of sugar.
- The right amount of cocoa powder.
- Cinnamon powder.
- Shredded coconut.
- A handful of grated nuts.
- A teaspoon of vanilla.
- Bring a small bowl, put an appropriate amount of water and sahlab in it, then dissolve the orchid well until it is completely mixed with water.
- Bring another pot and put the milk in it and leave it on the fire until it gets hot.
- Before the milk reaches the boiling point, add the orchid mixture to the milk and stir well, then add the vanilla and sugar and continue stirring to ensure that the ingredients are completely mixed.
- Leave the mixture on the fire to boil for two minutes.
- Add nuts to the mixture, stir well, and then remove from the heat when it becomes thick.
- Pour the orchid mixture directly into the serving cups.
- Sprinkle cinnamon, cocoa powder, and grated coconut on top of cups, and serve hot.
Chocolate flavored orchid recipe
- a cup of milk.
- 2 teaspoons of orchid.
- Half a teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- Adequate amount of crushed nuts.
- 60 grams of chocolate.
- Put three-quarters of a cup of milk in a pot on the stove and let it heat up a little.
- Add the chocolate and cocoa powder to the milk and stir until completely combined and the chocolate is melted in the milk.
- Bring another bowl and put the rest of the milk and then melt the sahlab in it.
- When the milk is about to boil, add the milk and orchid mixture and stir well.
- Leave the ingredients on the fire until it becomes thick, taking care to stir them constantly.
- Add sugar to the Sahlab mixture and stir again for a minute, then remove the mixture from the heat.
- Pour the orchid into serving cups, and sprinkle the crushed nuts on top.