Women are looking for new and distinctive ways to provide the best foods for their family members, and search for recipes to prepare the most delicious seafood dishes because of the importance of these meals, as they are useful and nutritious, especially for young children.
Seafood is one of the most beneficial types of foods for the body, as it contains a high percentage of vitamins, proteins, minerals, omega-3 oils, and calcium, all of which are important for building the body, strengthening the immune system, and maintaining a healthy brain and nervous system.
Recipes for the most delicious seafood
Culinary experts offer a set of recipes for preparing the most delicious seafood that a woman can prepare at home and serve to her family members, from these recipes:
Fish fillet tray with cream
For a special fish meal in a new way, you need the following ingredients:
- A kilogram of boneless fish fillet white peel.
- 1 liter of cooking cream.
- 2 large onions are cut into rings.
- A large cup of shredded carrots.
- 1/2 cup soy sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of mustard.
- 2 tablespoons of corn oil.
The setup method is as follows:
- The fish is cut into medium size.
- Add soy sauce to the fish pieces in a cooking pot and place in a medium oven.
- Fry the onion slices in a pot on the stove, then add the grated carrots.
- Add cooking cream and mustard to the previous ingredients.
- After the fish is cooked, it is transferred to another tray.
- Add the ingredients that have been prepared to the fish tray.
- Place the tray in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Place the fish slices with the sauce in a serving dish.
- Served hot with golden basmati rice.
Vegetable shrimp soup recipe
Shrimp is one of the seafood and favorite meals for adults and children. It can be served with vegetables. The recipe requires the following ingredients:
- Half a kilo of shrimp.
- 2 carrots are cut into slices.
- A cup of chopped celery.
- 1 chopped onion.
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic.
- 2 sweet potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Salt, pepper, and curry.
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce.
- 2 tablespoons of corn oil.
The dish is prepared in the following way:
- Put the oil in a pot on the stove.
- Add garlic and onions, stirring constantly.
- Add potatoes, carrot slices, and celery.
- Add water and stir the ingredients well.
- Add salt, black pepper, curry, and tomato sauce, and keep stirring.
- Cover the pot and leave on medium heat until the vegetables are tender.
- Shrimp are added and left until maturity.
- Put shrimp and vegetables and serve with rice or pasta.
Macaroni with seafood
Pasta is one of the easy meals that children prefer, and its nutritional value can be raised by adding some seafood to it so that it becomes a meal with complete nutrients.
Yale Food pasta can be prepared with these ingredients:
- Half a kilo of long spaghetti pasta.
- Half a kilo of salmon is prepared with diced fillets.
- 1 kilo of large shrimp.
- 2 tablespoons of crushed garlic.
- A cup of cooking cream.
- A cup and a quarter of chicken soup.
- 2 cups chopped dill.
- A tablespoon and a half of mustard.
- Salt, to taste.
- Teaspoon white pepper.
- A tablespoon of corn oil.
The dish can be prepared in the following steps:
- Boil the pasta and drain well from the water.
- Put the oil in a saucepan on the stove, add the chopped garlic, and stir.
- Add chicken soup and cooking cream and stir all ingredients well.
- Mustard and dill are added and stirring continues until the consistency of the ingredients increases.
- Add salmon cubes and stir well.
- Leave the ingredients on the fire for 10 minutes.
- Add shrimp and stir well.
- Leave the pot on the fire until the ingredients are cooked.
- Add the pasta to the ingredients and stir well until all are mixed.
- Place in a serving dish and serve hot after garnishing with celery.
Having recipes for delicious seafood is what every mother wants to prepare easy and nutritious meals for her family members, especially young children. All meals need a few minutes, but they contain a high nutritional value.