The best way to make and make crepe with chocolate is sought by many crepe lovers because it is a fast food loved by children and adults. This dish belongs to French cuisine and is a meal rich in nutrients and beneficial to the body and can be served in the morning as breakfast or in the evening as dinner.
Chocolate crepe is characterized by the possibility of serving it as a salty or sweet variety, and it is a light, easy to prepare, and delicious dish, its ingredients are simple and found in every home, and through this article, we will mention to you the best ways to make chocolate crepes.
Chocolate crepe recipe
- a cup of flour.
- a glass of milk.
- a teaspoon of butter.
- An egg plus a teaspoon of vanilla.
- a tablespoon of sugar.
- A tablespoon of cocoa.
- A quarter cup of Chantilly cream.
- A quarter cup of chocolate sauce.
- Half a cup of cream.
How to make a chocolate crepe
Add the flour to a bowl, then put the cocoa and we stir them.
Put the eggs, vanilla, and sugar in the mixer and turn it on until the sugar dissolves.
Add milk and dry them well.
Add the liquids to the dry ingredients (flour and cocoa) and mix them well, until we get a liquid dough.
Put it in the fridge for an hour.
We begin to prepare the crepe by putting a little oil in a frying pan, brushing it with a brush, and placing it on medium heat.
Take a small amount of the crepe dough and move the pan until a circle of crepe forms and when it sticks, turn it over to the other side.
After its maturity, we take it out on a clean towel and cover it so that it does not cool down, and we continue to settle the crepe until the quantity is finished.
After the completion of the settlement, we fill the crepe, by spreading one of the crepes and putting in it the cream, a spoonful of Chantilly cream, and a spoonful of chocolate sauce, then wrap it in the way you want.
The crepe is placed in a serving dish and can be decorated with chocolate sauce, and the crepe is served with chocolate with bliss and healing.
Crepe with chocolate and banana
- 2 eggs.
- a teaspoon of sugar.
- Half a cup of flour.
- One-quarter cup of milk.
- tablespoon of liquid butter.
- For the filling: cream, chocolate, and banana slices into rings.
How to make a crepe with chocolate and banana
- Beat eggs in a deep bowl and add a spoonful of vanilla.
- Add the milk and whisk until combined.
- Then add the flour, sugar, and butter.
- Put the milk according to the need for the dough, while continuing to beat until a liquid dough forms.
- Heat a frying pan on the fire and grease it with a little oil.
- Add some liquid crepe batter and spread it in the pan.
- Flip it to the other side.
- Repeat this process until the amount of dough is finished.
Spread the chocolate on the crepe and stack the sliced bananas, add the chocolate liquid to it, and then wrap the crepe in the way you want it and serve it on a serving plate. You can put liquid chocolate and decorate it as you like.
How to make a raw chocolate crepe
Raw chocolate crepe ingredients
- A cup and a half of flour.
- Two eggs.
- 2 cups of milk.
- Two tablespoons of crude oil.
- For the filling: raw chocolate, fruits, nuts.
How to prepare:
Add the flour and milk to the mixer, then add the eggs and vanilla, then turn the mixer on, until you get a medium consistency.
Put the oiled T-Fal pan on the stove, add a ladle of liquid to the pan, and continue until it reaches a golden color, then flip it to the other side.
When the crepe is finished, bring the decorating liquid by adding a tablespoon of ghee to a pan on the fire, then add the raw chocolate and some existing nuts, and stir them well for 10 minutes, until it becomes liquid chocolate to put on the crepe.